Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Global Gobbler guest #6 - Klara

Name: Klara
Age: 23
Occupation: Globalist and legal eagle
Favourite food: Chocolate – milk not dark
Why she deserves the Global Gobbler experience: Who better to test a Spanish menu than a native. Listening to poorly pronounced Spanish is also a lot easier when accompanied by good food…
The Verdict (roughly translated from Spanish...)
If it had to describe to the supper by Joel with three words I would say original, light and excellent.

Gazpacho to start was excellent, and although the colour was not the red I expected this did not alter the result. Although I do not understand much of gazpacho I believe that the presentation was perfect and the flavour was smooth but intense simultaneously. Perfect like first plate.

The salad was a surprise and the mixture was one that I would have never imagined. Every ingredient played a role and it was so original that I was hooked. I do not like heavy plates and I prefer the variety so this second dish was ideal.

To complete the meal, the last dish was charming. Although it seems to me it is not a word that is not used to describe food, the suitable one to transmit this dish would be pretty. And without repeating myself, the ingredients were combined perfectly and the resulting flavour was a success.

Summarizing, it was an excellent supper made by a boy with so much talent. If he were to open a restaurant I would definitely rate it a ten!

No comments: